Country of Origin: Turkey
Apricots are a richly nutritious, with lots of fibre to boot. Their unforgettable floral aroma is suited to huge range of delicious desserts and sweet snacks - but also classic savoury meals: Moroccan stews and spiced Indian rice dishes to name but two. Last but not least, these precious dried apricots also make an excellent jam.
This unique dried fruit is loaded with bodily goodness, including minerals, vitamins and healthy properties galore. And of course, dried apricots are renowned in practically all parts of Europe for their incredibly broad versatility, widely used in both sweet and savoury recipes.
- Perfect for making perfect porridge, cereals, fruit and nut snacks, delicious desserts and sweet snacks
- Heaps of sweet baking uses, including cakes, puddings, pies, fruit tarts and flans
- Apricots are a great savoury food booster. Use them to make Moroccan stews, spiced Indian rice dishes and much more world cuisine
- Excellent for making jams, chutneys and other preserve recipes
- Rich in nutritious goodness, including dietary fibre, potassium and much more
Dried apricots, SULPHUR DIOXIDE
Packed on premises that handles nuts, seeds, cereals, soya & products containing gluten.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.